This six day retreat is the perfect way to unwind, relax and strengthen your empathy practise.
Whether you are longing to deepen your already developed NVC practise or are starting out exploring empathy, this retreat will offer a place to “be”, a place to learn and a place to form lasting connections.
These 6 days of retreat will be a gift for your heart and will also engage your brain and your body.
– explore Self-empathy, self-love and radical acceptance as a core practise,
– embody presence and the flow of empathy,
– give you the key tools to ensure your questions build heart to heart connections,
– explore how to stay connected to self and others even when challenging,
– use NVC Dance Floors as ways to bring fluency and fun to practise,
– offer you feedback on your skills and give you plenty of places to stretch,
– teach you how to give feedback to others so you may grow the skills needed in our communities,
– walk in nature and inhabit the peace of this place.
In the space I experienced this week, I felt welcome, safe, wanted, encouraged and I was growing, becoming more aware, feeling myself more, expressing myself and experienced beautiful heart-to-heart connection. My being is longing to integrate what I have learned – into myself and everywhere else. I’m grateful and motivated. Rico
The morning reflections in my journal had a powerful effect on me. As week progressed I was able to increasingly get in touch with what was alive in me. I cried a lot and felt sadness and joy at different times, and sometimes together as my need to connect with myself was met, as well as my need to connect with others. When I shared my deepest vulnerability with the group I felt relieved as my need for safety was met, and I felt peaceful as my need for deepest connection in my deepest pain was met, and my need to be understood was met.
When I see the way you are keeping this space for me and everybody in the group taking care about each process being started and ended, I feel relieved and taken care of. I’m meeting my need for trust, belonging and inspiration. Looking at you expressing with honesty both your joy and sadness I feel inspired and connected. Meeting my need for authenticity and expression.
(fee for workshop and accommodation):
- accommodation: 1050 PLN
- fixed price for the workshop: 1800 PLN
To join this event, please, fill in the registration form and make the payment.
Marta Kułaga Rubikon 02 1050 1445 1000 0091 4893 7189
IBAN PL 02 1050 1445 1000 0091 4893 7189
(provide your data for the invoice)
Size of the group: 15 participants
Shona Cameron is a psychologist and has been a CNVC Certified Trainer since 2006. She is Assessor in Training for the English Speaking NVC European Network. She is well known for her clarity and humour. Shona specialises in working with empathy in ways that sound “normal” and that can be used anywhere.
Shona works “in the flow” of Empathy and sees no giver or receiver, no fixer or healer only presence and life moving through us.