This six day retreat is the perfect way to unwind, relax and strengthen your empathy practise.
Whether you are longing to deepen your already developed NVC practise or are starting out exploring empathy, this retreat will offer a place to “be”, a place to learn and a place to form lasting connections.
These 6 days of retreat will be a gift for your heart and will also engage your brain and your body.
– explore Self-empathy, self-love and radical acceptance as a core practise,
– embody presence and the flow of empathy,
– give you the key tools to ensure your questions build heart to heart connections,
– explore how to stay connected to self and others even when challenging,
– use NVC Dance Floors as ways to bring fluency and fun to practise,
– offer you feedback on your skills and give you plenty of places to stretch,
– teach you how to give feedback to others so you may grow the skills needed in our communities,
– walk in nature and inhabit the peace of this place.
During this week I experienced something opening in me, I collected very valuable insights, connection and strength to take home with me.
Supported by the feeling of the community that was being built, the self-connection that was supported and the closeness with nature with an outdoor workshop space.
With trainers who show how they are living nvc, being very inspiring in being true to oneself, speaking honestly and vulnerable, asking for support.
A week of selfcare, slowing down, just being in togetherness and closeness. It was as a dear present to myself.
(fee for workshop and accomodation):
- accomodation: 630 PLN
- fixed price for the workshop: 2380 PLN
For the workshop you can pay between 1750 and 2950 PLN – if you pay more, you will support participants with lower financial resources and us, the trainers, so we can live out of our work and continue organizing and delivering workshops.
To join this event, please, fill in the registration form and make the payment.
Marta Kułaga Rubikon 02 1050 1445 1000 0091 4893 7189
IBAN PL 02 1050 1445 1000 0091 4893 7189
(provide your data for the invoice)
Size of the group: 15 participants
Shona Cameron is a psychologist and has been a CNVC Certified Trainer since 2006. She is Assessor in Training for the English Speaking NVC European Network. She is well known for her clarity and humour. Shona specialises in working with empathy in ways that sound “normal” and that can be used anywhere.
Shona works “in the flow” of Empathy and sees no giver or receiver, no fixer or healer only presence and life moving through us.